miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

Thoughts running through my mind


You are right.
No matter how many times you are cut down, how many times your skin is torn, how many times your bones get crushed. You will always get up, you will always come back to life. But the pain is always the same, the pain will always be the same and you can`t forget it, you can`t run from it.
It is part of your life, it is part of who you are. And every time you are killed, you taste it again and again. That same horrible suffering, that same endless agonizing pain... How tragic, how beautiful in a twisted kind of way. Eternal agony with no death to put an end to it, it is like you want it, that pain, that suffering.
Why can`t you just stay down? Why are you so stubborn to rise again and again after all It put you through?
You are just a pitiful monster, a wretched monster... just like me. I am you, I am slowly becoming you and though it scares me I can`t stop.
I am slowly losing it... I am slowly becoming a pitiful, wretched unstoppable monster.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu